السلام عليكم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم حصريا على شباب اليوم >>>>> Warcraft III The Frozen Throne ENG
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Genre: Real-Time Strategy (RTS)
Release July 1, 2003
Size: 526 Mb - ULD + HF + RS
Following in the tradition of previous Blizzard expansion sets, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land...
Story ~ Frozen Throne:
Many months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the Battle of Mount Hyjal...The stalwart night elves, led by the Arch Druid, Furion Stormrage and the Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind, have vanished back into the shadows of Ashenvale Forest - intent to heal the ancient lands that were scarred by the Legion's vile corruption.
The battle-weary orcish Horde, led by the idealistic Warchief, Thrall, has settled in the harsh, eastern hills of the Kalimdor Barrens. Finally able to claim a homeland of their own, the orcs work tirelessly to found and protect their new nation of Durotar. The human survivors of Lordaeron, under the command of the Sorceress, Jaina Proudmoore, have also settled along the eastern coast of the Barrens. The island citadel of Theramore was erected to safeguard the last, rag-tag remnants of the failing human Alliance.
...And Arthas, the newly crowned King of Lordaeron, has driven the undead Scourge to eradicate the last vestiges of resistance to his iron rule. His kingdom - the once proud bastion of human might and nobility - has become a plagued realm of death and sorrow. Now, driven by haunting visions of the Frozen Throne of Icecrown, Arthas plans to tighten his grip over the rest of the world...Still, one dark soul still remains at large...
For in some shadowed corner of the world, the wayward creature known as Illidan Stormrage plots... and awaits...
* One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities
* A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat
* Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race
* Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities
* Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net?® including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support
General System Requirements:
* Computer: 400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent
* Operating Systems: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista. Warcraft III requires Macintosh?® OS X 10.3.9. or higher.
* Memory: Warcraft III requires 128 MB of RAM. Virtual Memory should be enabled on computers running pre-Mac OS X versions of the Mac OS?®.
* Controls: A keyboard and mouse are required.
* Drives: A hard drive with at least 700 MB of free space (in addition to your Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos installation), and a 4x speed CD-ROM drive are required for installation and play.
* Video: 8MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX 8.1 support. For Mac OS?® systems, a video card consisting of an ATI Technologies or nVidia chipset with at least 16 MB of memory is required.
* Sound: A DirectX-compatible 16-bit sound card is recommended. Warcraft III will work with the built-in sound features of the Mac OS?®.
Recommended System Requirements:
* Computer: 600 MHz processor or better
* Memory: 256 MB of RAM
* Video: 32 MB 3D Video card
* Sound: DirectX?® 8.1 compatible sound card
انتظروا المزيد من الحصريات